How To Wear Ankle Boots

After a long, cold winter, I was really excited to spend the summer wearing flip-flops and sandals. I couldn’t wait to show off my pedicures and to free my feet. But now, after a long, hot summer, I’m pretty excited to start wearing boots again. Not to be weird, but my feet are kind of gross because flip-flops and the beach will do that to a girls.

Image result for Knit Ankle Snow Boots


Boots my favorite things to wear on my feet. They keep you warm, the right pair looks chic no matter what you’re wearing, and they’re (almost always) comfortable. I especially love ankle boots, because they’re even more versatile than high boots. During the colder months, ankle boots look amazing with jeans, or a skirt or dress with tights. During warmer months, you can get away with wearing the right pair of ankle boots with shorts or a dress. What more could you ask for?
https://www.herisdo.com/Snow-boots/three-buckle-matte-leather-ankle-boots_pskusboots016
But if you’re new to ankle boots, I can see how they might be a little intimidating. Or maybe you’re just stuck in a style rut and you want some new ideas.
https://www.herisdo.com/Snow-boots/flat-knit-ankle-snow-boots_pskusboots065
https://www.herisdo.com/Snow-boots/waterproof-leather-martin-boots_pskusboots014
Go for a pair of fun, colored ankle boots instead of just brown or black. They will instantly make your outfit so much more unique.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Tuck Jeans Into Boots

Sorel Boots

How to Measure Boot Shaft Yourself